WHAT IS THE BEST HOLDER VERIFIER IN SOLANA?
If you have an NFT Project and are looking for which Holders Verifiers to use for your Collection stick around. We bring you a comparison with all the information about the 3 Best Holder Verifiers for your Discord NFT in Solana.
Before starting, take into account your needs, budget and what you are looking for your NFT project, so you can decide on the Best Option. Before starting, take into account your needs, budget and what you are looking for for your NFT project, so you can decide on the Best Option.
WHAT IS A HOLDER VERIFIER?
A holders verifier is basically a tool that allows us to make a call to the Discord API and relate it directly to our wallet and the minted NFT of a specific collection; This allows the owners or holders to obtain an exclusive role in the service provider platform and also in discord, based on their NFT or number of NFT’s.
TOP 3 SOLANA HOLDER VERIFIER
There are several holder verifiers in the Solana ecosystem, however, we will recommend the ones that we have used the most and given us the best experience.
Metahelix (BETA) it is a decentralized protocol with a variety of tools and implementations in Solana for all types of collections, despite its relatively short time in the ecosystem, the community has given it prestige and excellent reputation due to its speed and ease in performing its services.
RREMEMBER YOU CAN GET 0.5 SOL
DISCOUNT USING THE CODE
Some of its services are:
- Verification: Seamlessly integrate role verification into your Discord server, without waiting for setup or giving anyone admin permissions for your server.
- Roles by attributes and rarities: grant roles based on the attributes of the NFT in your collection, this allows you to create exclusive channels for these roles.
- Roles for Whales: you will be able to classify your holders according to the number of nft’s they have and with this you will be able to create a way to reward those who have contributed the most to the project.
- Sales, mints and listings bot: real-time announcements on discord and twitter of sales, mints and listings of your nft, with display of attributes, user who performed the action (whether buying or selling), among other things.
Metahelix services cost 5 Solanas at the moment, however, you can access them for 4.5 SOL with our code JORGE1, saving 0.5 Sol; go to his official page to hire him: https://metahelix.io/
REMEMBER YOU CAN GET 0.5 SOL
DISCOUNT USING THE CODE
Grape is a service provider that has been on Solana for quite some time (in fact, the vast majority of OG collections used it) and provides a variety of tools that we can use in our NFT projects:
- Community: creation and organization of Discord, Moderation, Organization of events.
- Marketing and design: interviews, Promotions, Tutorials, design and animation.
- Development: feedback sessions, tool assistance.
- Consulting: tokenomics, white paper, Beta Testing.
GRAPE NETWORK PRICE
They started out offering their holder verifier tool for free, but later became “paid”.
To use their solutions, we need to buy a certain amount of their $GRAPE token and hold it. If you want more information, you can consult it on their discord or check their website: https://services.grapes.network/
Matrica Labs, like Grape, is a project with a considerable time in Solana, providing a series of services that various communities and users have implemented, although both were a little overshadowed by Metahelix. Some of these solutions are:
- NFT’s Gallery: organization of nft collection, filtering by attributes, display of nft with its owner, nft’s listed in Marketplace and general status
- Discord verification: roles based on attributes, roles based on amount of nft acquired, roles based on nft status (listed, staking, etc), among others.
- Notification sources: Discord bot, twitter bot, sales bot, etc.
- Voting pools for DAOs: creating on-chain DAOs
MATRIC LABS PRICE
With Matrica Labs, you can start your most basic plan from 2 Solanas although it may be somewhat incomplete, which solves its most advanced plan of 3 monthly solanas. If you want to know more about it, I recommend watching our video or you can go directly to its official page https://matrica.io/
To maintain and reinforce the trustworthiness in the community that we are creating in Web3, it is necessary that we always consider using some verifier for our holders after our project is minted in its entirety, this will give exclusivity to the community, information tools in real time (sales, listings, announcements, etc.), order and ease of management as creators.
Now it’s time to evaluate all your options and decide on the one that best suits your Solana NFT Collection.